Introducing a new product & recipe for nutty noodlePosted: April 28, 2015
Spicy Peanut Butter is a versatile product and works great for salad dressings or noodle based dishes. You can also mix this versatile product with your plain rice and curds. At i2cook, we have also introduced a new product called the “i2cook Peanut Crunch” which are powdered peanuts, can be added to your noodles, salads, soup, sabudana kichidi or Indian style vegetable as garnish. Sharing with you a very easy recipe for a lazy weeknight or weekend dinner. Feel free to use your favorite veggies or meat. This meal is not only satisfying but can also be prepared under 15 minutes.
1 packet hakka noodles – 200gms (wheat), cooked and water drained
1 medium sized onion, peeled & sliced
4-5 peeled garlic, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, de-seeded and sliced
1 medium carrot, cut in thin strips
4-5 mushrooms, sliced
4-5 baby corn sliced & cooked (optional)
100gms i2cook spicy peanut butter
1/2 tbs soy sauce
1/2 tsp coconut or palm sugar
salt to taste
coriander or spring onion for garnish
i2cook peanut crunch (powdered peanuts for garnish)
toasted sesame for garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in a wok and add garlic. Allow it to brown a little and add onions.
- Once the onions are soft, add carrots, mushroom, capsicum and babay corn. Cook until done.
- Take peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar in a bowl and add some water to form a smooth paste. Add this to the cooked vegetables and cook for a minute.
- Add salt to taste and noodles, mix well. Turn off the gas.
- Add some peanut crunch and coriander as garnish. Serves 2.